Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cheaters!!

----As always, it is a poll and there is probably a dozen ways to cheat on it. The first thing is that I ask you to vote ONCE per computer you have. So, that might give you a bit of an edge. But, if you are voting over and over just so you or your friends can win an award - then #1 - you are fuckin stupid and #2 - you are messing with the integrity of the awards. If any awards have an excessive amount of hits from a certain internet provider in one town, then I will eliminate that category and give the award to who I feel deserves it. I have ISP tracking on the site and am able to see right where the votes are coming from. Guys..really..if you are trying to work the awards so you will get one - you are more than stupid, you are pathetic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if say, someones Father votes on a computer and then the Mother votes on the same computer. The Mother didn't mean to cheat, she just wanted to get her vote in too.

Brian Tramel said...

Good try...see if you were not trying to "cheat", then you could only vote once per computer no matter what. That is the way it works. If you are voting more than once on your computer, then you have learn a way to cheat. People that try to cheat in this sort of thing - if I find repeated votes [understand me - I have IP tracking on all of this stuff], then not only will I dq you from voting - I will expose you also!!